A bottle of wine is the perfect gift for any occasion. We have collected 10 creative ideas for you how to pack and decorate wine bottles. Turn your present into a true work of art that will be remembered forever. You have already made the right choice, namely to give away wine. Now you just need a bit of imagination and patience to increase the anticipation of the beautiful gift. Take a look at our suggestions, they will certainly please you.
# 1 Packing Wine Bottles: Pineapple Wine Bottle
For this you need:
- Hot glue gun
- a wine bottle
- a pack of Ferrero Rocher
- green construction paper
- a piece of gift ribbon
- Each praline is attached to the bottle using the hot glue gun. Start from the bottom of the bottle. It is important that there are no gaps. Make sure that the rows are exact. Optionally, you can first cut off the brown paper on all chocolates.
- Draw a leaf shape on the green paper and cut out ten equal sized leaves. Then glue the leaves around the neck of the bottle. For a natural effect, you can roll up the top tips of the leaves
- Wrap the ribbon around the neck of the bottle and make a nice bow. You can wrap the pineapple in foil at will. Your present is now finished and certainly magnificent. With a pineapple wine bottle, you will give your loved one a really great pleasure.
Decorate # 2 wine box with decoupage technique
What do you need for this:
- wooden box
- Napkins with the desired motif
- Soft brush
- bright acrylic color
- Prime the substrate with light and matt acrylic paint.
- Let the paint dry well.
- Remove the top layer from the napkin. It is not necessary that you use the whole top layer. You can only cut out a few motifs.
- Apply the napkin adhesive to the substrate and let it dry for a short time.
- Place the napkin motif on the adhesive-coated backing by working from the inside out.
- Brush the napkin again with the decoupage glue. After the glue has dried well, your wine box is ready.
# 3 bottle gnomes
For this you need:
- felt-tip pen
- Adhesive / double-sided adhesive tape
- wooden ball
- Use the felt tip pen to draw a circle on the felt and cut it along the line.
- Turn the cut piece to make a hat. Fix it with glue and let it dry.
- Make the beard out of cotton wool and stick it to the bottle.
- Put the cap on the bottle and fix it with glue.
- Stick a wooden ball as nose on the cap.
Paint # 4 cloth bag
For this you need:
- liquid textile paint
- cloth bag
- 1 cardboard template
- duct tape
- Put a thick cardboard in the bag.
- Place the template on the fabric and fix it with the adhesive tape.
- Take up the liquid paint with the sponge and dab the stencil.
- Let the motif dry well and then repeat the whole process again.
- To fix the color, iron the fabric on the back.
- Put the wine bottle in the bag and tie with a nice ribbon.
Without a template, you can also paint a motif. You only need a thin brush and paint.
Make # 5 bottle trailers yourself
If you do not feel like wrapping the wine bottle with paper, the bottle pendant is the best idea for you.
- Print a template. Here are many free templates for tags and labels to find.
- Cut everything carefully.
- Using a ruler, fold the paper.
- Round off the corners and decorate the wine bottle. You can also decorate the pendant by hand.
# 6 A scented bag as a decoration
- Mix dried flowers and herbs. The varieties are numerous: rose, lavender, rosemary, anise, jasmine and many others.
- Fill the finished mixture in a small bag of linen or cotton.
- Tie the bag with a gift ribbon, then attach it to the wine bottle.
# 7 Arrange a gift basket yourself
Arranging a gift basket yourself is easy. First, choose a specific theme, such as a spa gift basket, delicatessen, couples gift basket, healthy gift basket, culinary gift basket, and more. Decorate the filled basket with a gift ribbon or flower garland.
# 8 Easy and fast
# 9 Colorful wine bottle
# 10 Pack the wine bottle with fabric
The perfect Christmas present
Packaging wine bottles: nice and easy
Wine bottle in a suit
A creative idea
Packaging wine bottles: a step-by-step guide
Make bottle trailer yourself
A nice gift for Valentine's Day
Decoupage on a wine box